We are looking for an Account Services Specialist to coordinate and administer general business activities in an apartment community. Your role will include bookkeeping and administrative functions, as well as keeping up to date on regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures related to property management. We recognize associates as our most valuable resource, and hope you will consider joining our growing and dynamic team. Forest City prides itself on being a company where people enjoy what they do because they know it's not just a job - they make a difference every day.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Reviewing all applicant and resident applications, leases and other paperwork.
• Supporting and utilizing on-site PC-based property management software.
• Preparing service requests, and ensuring they are handled immediately.
• Communicating with residents and families regarding questions or concerns, and taking steps to resolve issues.
• Preparing purchasing orders, code and process vendor invoices for payment.
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED, vocational training, or equivalent required; associate degree in accounting or related fields preferred.
• 1-2 years of accounting, bookkeeping or property management experience.
• Working knowledge of fair housing laws and affordable housing programs.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• One-Site experience preferred.
Drug Free Workplace