Coordinates activities with various Bank departments to ensure that customers' products and services are successfully implemented in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. Resolves issues relating to missing or conflicting product information and documentation by communicating and coordinating efforts with customers, sales staff, relationship managers, operations, bankers and legal staff.
Your Career is Here.
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of clerical and/or customer service experience
- Some knowledge of the organization, products, services and systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadline simultaneously
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Administrative / Clerical
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week
Elavon, Inc. - 16 months ago