UPS Customs Brokerage is currently seeking a Part-Time Account Specialist. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player, positive, enthusiastic, persistent and must enjoy continuous learning.
The Account Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Field inquiries concerning billing discrepancies from internal and external customers.
- Initiate inquiries to customers regarding monies owed to UPS for international shipments.
- Performs problem resolution, credit control, and account analysis. Receives inquiries, and contact customers for resolution with billing discrepancies and see through to final resolution.
- Maintain customer receivable accounts.
- A minimum of one year customer service and general office experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent certificate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communcation skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Knowledge of ISPS, ARCS, eTT, AR Inq, and Worldcomm preferred.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Must have very good telephone etiquette and knowledge of world geography.
- Must complete an alphanumeric assessment and score at least 6,000 ksph.
- The ability to project a professional image to the customer and to represent UPS in a positive manner.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...