Outbrain is seeking a Campaign Strategy for Outbrain Amplify, our self service product. The right candidate will be efficient, analytical and ready to take on ownership of customer relations in a new segment of our business. The account strategist will work to scale Outbrain’s great customer service to a larger client base while keeping a pulse on the user base’s needs and issues.
- Implement a process to efficiently answer support inquiries
- Manage support requests for Outbrain Amplify
- Track common questions and problems to develop and maintain our FAQs
- Liaise between users and our product team to communicate common asks and issues
- Track and report on overall spending per customer and identify customers with larger potential
- Work closely with marketing to identify opportunities and implement programs to grow the existing user base and increase usage
- 2-3 Years in Customer Support and/or Community Management or Development
- Ability to multi-task and handle support requests on a large scale
- A technical aptitude and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify performance trends
- Passion for online media and the web as a marketing platform
Outbrain is a small startup tackling big problems. Our goal is to build great products by cherry-picking great people, not by bloating our...