The Account Supervisor will work with a team to develop and execute strategic communications campaigns for a variety of clients, ensuring that all activities are delivered with quality and efficiency.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Seven-plus years managing large accounts in an agency setting, including at least two years managing junior staff
- Successful track record of planning, coordinating and implementing successful integrated communications programs (internal communications experience a plus)
- Ability to serve as primary client contact; must think strategically as an indispensable problem solver and trusted resource to the client
- Background in creative marketing, media relations & digital/web
- Ability to expand knowledge and insight of clients' business, issues and competitive environment (knowledge of veteran’s affairs / Veteran’s Administration a plus)
- Understanding of the evolving PR industry and thoughtful insight on employing the appropriate tactics to meet client objectives
- Solid project management and organizational skills; ability to manage all deadlines and budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and diverse clients simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Facilitate teamwork by motivating, developing and mentoring junior staff to help them assume more responsibility; lead by example
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills, both media and client facing: proposals, plans, pitches, blog posts, client correspondence and reports
- Strong media relations skills and contacts; Maintains relationships with traditional media and emerging online media (editors, bloggers, and influencers) to facilitate advantageous placement of articles and releases for clients
- Knowledge and experience in emerging online media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Ability to identify and anticipate new business opportunities from existing clients (no cold calls / new business outreach required, but leads to prospective clients a plus)
- Bachelors degree in related field; commitment to continuous learning and improving and/or expanding strategic communications skills; eagerness to grow as a leader
Adfero Group is a team of creative communicators; communication is what we do best, and we believe in its power. Our firm’s purpose is to create opportunities for people to do what they do best. It is this purpose that drives our relationships with clients and as an Adfero team. As strategic communicators, it is our goal to create quality work that enables the partners we service to influence, impact and initiate change in their industries through the messages we produce. As a business, we are deeply invested in the professional development of our team, so that they may strengthen their talents and put those talents into practice.
Adfero Group is a full-service public affairs firm, servicing a breadth of clients such as Fortune 500 companies, well-known non-profits, leading trade associations and the U.S. government. Our imaginative ideas have been recognized by clients, competitors and awards panels. We have been included on the INC. 5000 list of ‘Fastest-Growing Companies’ for four years running, and were named a ‘Best Place to Work in PR’ by PR News.