The Account Staff team works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and analyze their digital marketing campaigns. The roles interact with our clients on a daily basis and are responsible for building and maintaining a strong partner relationship and are the key contributor for the client’s day-to-day issues and projects. The Account Staff works closely with each of the internal departments at Intouch including project management, business systems analysis, creative, analytics, social media, design and development requiring experience with managing projects, timelines, cost and tight deadlines.
Leads client strategic and tactical digital marketing efforts through understanding marketing strategies, web metrics and other data, with senior-level account staff and cross functional teams. Serve as primary contact to client and/or agency partners to lead and implement digital marketing strategies and projects. As client contact, could be responsible for client presentations, campaign results, POV’s and research findings. Project owner and have overall responsibility for finished product/service to client. Manage and deliver financial forecasting, budget tracking, participate in planning process and serve as primary internal liason with all department heads.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications
- Approx. 5 - 8 years of agency & digital marketing experience, pharmaceutical marketing a plus
- Strong and applied experience in marketing and advertising, with expertise in digital strategy, media and technology
- Solid client service skills, proven success at long term relationships
- Strong command of agency offerings and expertise
- Strong client relations skills with proven customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful and collaborative completion
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strategic skill and strong business acumen
- Sound analytical skills
- Understanding of web development technologies and process
- Manage, delegate and mentor up to 3 Account Administrators and Account Managers
- Oversee multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Periodic travel required
Intouch Solutions - 23 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...