Wanted: Inventors, Storytellers and Change Agents.
Do you act on your ideas? Are you fascinated by the changes going on in the world? Are you a culture junkie? Do the words, “we’ve always done it that way” drive you crazy?
Do you like to connect the dots? Dig into data? Scour the latest trends? Do you believe marketing has changed? Do you surf, tweet, friend, watch, read and explore?
Do you believe that brands need to engage in relevant conversations with their customers that create real value? Conversations that inform, engage and inspire?
Javelin is looking for ambitious change agents that believe the idea comes first, that storytelling is a powerful force that drives branding, video, mobile, websites, social media, direct marketing, email, data and econometrics.
The pace is fast and the rewards are high. Passion required. Traditionalists and the timid need not apply.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for driving and delivering overall program performance via the management of day to day activities that support marketing communications plans while maintaining cost controls. This position provides strategic and operational leadership in support of client objectives. The Account Supervisor uses industry expertise, customer intelligence and product knowledge and experience to accelerate tangible business growth for the program. The Account Supervisor will be directly responsible for direct mail and digital campaigns plus involved with alternative and shared media campaigns.
- Maintains frequent client interaction and seeks input regarding client satisfaction.
- Participates in developing strategic account direction.
- Prioritizes account activities.
- Reviews creative work plans and creative execution to ensure on strategy
- Manages one primary account with potential to manage additional secondary accounts.
- Assists in the development of financial plans and projections that include revenue, labor costs and relevant expenses.
- Gains support and commitment from other departments/team members.
- Manages integration with other agency AOR’s to achieve seamless in-market campaigns on behalf of client
- Understands and manages factors related to account profitability, client satisfaction and client retention.
- Understands and monitors contractual requirements that affect account activities.
- Contributes to account growth by identifying opportunities to increase revenues and methods to improve internal processes.
- Assess agency processes to determine efficiencies and adherence
- Assists with the development of staff resource planning.
- Develops testing recommendations and reviews results to draw meaningful conclusions to drive program improvements
- Counsels regularly with supervisor to discuss opportunities and potential issues that may impact the client relationship.
- Assigns responsibilities, delegates and empowers others to complete assignments.
- Ensures company procedures are followed and all communication are in alignment with the brand
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing and approving final invoices.
- Participates in new business presentations as directed by supervisor.
- Develops skills necessary for advancement.
- Additional projects as needed and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred.
- 7 years related experience preferably in an agency environment.
- Previous management experience required in a similar or equivalent position.
- Direct Mail/Email and Direct Marketing required; Digital, Alternative, Shared Media campaign experience helpful
- Loyalty/Rewards program and/or financial services experience helpful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate empathy and commitment to the client, proven ability to manage expectations.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain required performance level in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple demands.
- Strong organization and project management skills interfacing with all levels within the agency, as well as clients and vendors.
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours; some travel may be required.
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Javelin Technologies is a fully authorized and certified SolidWorks training and support organization. The company provides mechanical...