We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our Boston Account Service team.
We are looking for an Account Supervisor with Loyalty Marketing and CRM experience. The ideal candidate should have prior experience with direct to consumer loyalty programs (e.g. airline, travel, retail, CPG, etc) and be knowledgeable of best practices and trends within the industry.
As an Account Supervisor, the individual will be responsible for working with the client to develop an annual roadmap that supports acquisition and member engagement objectives. Qualified candidates will hold the following skills:
Mullen is an eoe encouraging diversity in the workplace.
- An understanding of the mechanics of loyalty marketing and how to leverage analytics (e.g. segmentation, predictive modeling, etc) to drive program strategy and execution.
- Experience with email marketing and other ways to use digital communications to drive awareness, program engagement and profitable customer behavior overall.
- Four-year degree required.
- 5+ years experience at an advertising agency is required. Please do not apply for this role if you do not have account service or agency experience.
- Solid verbal and written skills.
Mullen Advertising - 18 months ago