SHOPPER MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
We are Ryan Partnership, a full-service marketing agency with a 25 year history of building brands for premiere consumer product companies, utilizing our strategic and creative expertise in national consumer promotions, digital marketing and shopper marketing.
We build long-term client relationships by serving as partners in the development of their marketing strategy, bringing highly conceptual creative solutions based on deep insights that affect consumers before, during and after purchase.
Check us out at: www.ryanpartnerhsip.com
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Supervisor with experience in Shopper Marketing.
The Account Supervisor will work on an exciting CPG client and will be responsible for developing and executing shopper marketing tactics and strategies, strategies designed to engage and empower the shopper and convert that shopper into a regular buyer.
Develop Client/Retailer Shopper Marketing presentations
drive creative brief process
actively contribute to brainstorm sessions
o assist in tactical research
Tactically support programs (development of timelines, trafficking and review of materials, estimation of costs, etc.)
- Develop advanced knowledge of assigned brand and retailer brand positioning(s), short and long term goals, consumer/shopper targets and marketing strategies
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver strategic plans, communication platforms, program concept development, effective sales presentations, retail sell-in support, and analysis of results.
- Provide flawless execution of clients’ programs and plan tactics and follow-through
- Coordinate with production and creative groups on program development
- Contribute to Strategic Planning and Concept Development
- Provide proactive thought-leadership across all aspects of the business
- Keep senior management accurately informed and current on all aspects of work activity
- Oversee post-program Evaluation
- Manage financial tracking and reporting by assisting account team with monthly job reconciliations
- Work with senior team members on development and management of a profitable business/account plan
- Lead the development of new concept ideas that enhance D.L. Ryan’s ongoing business efforts with the client and demonstrate the ability to sell in these concepts to the client
- Creatively and proactively provide solutions to client business issues and challenges
Manage budgets, completing programs within estimated hours and costs
Independently manage projects effectively from start to finish
Desired Skills and Experience
They must possess good oral and written presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a creative marketing agency environment and hold a Bachelor of Art/Science degree
- Experience in the Grocery, Convenience and the Mass channels is preferred.
- Experience in using Shopper Insights to recommend strategies, create programs and sell them to retailers is preferred.
- They must be able to multi-task, work with a variety of clients, assist in strategic planning, concept development, program tactics, executional planning and follow-through.
- They must possess an understanding of the creative production process, financial tracking and reports
A minimum of six years of relevant work experience
The ability to drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get various programs launched. Possess strong strategic planning, project management, communication and executional skills.
Must possess excellent presentation skills
Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing
The ability to drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get various strategies implemented
The ability to interface and communicate with the client
The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management, industry/category/brand knowledge with a good understanding of industry channels and market conditions
Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
Thorough and accurate communication ability
Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Ryan Partnership is the largest independent marketing services company in the U.S. More specifically, we're a relationship marketing group. Which means we connect with people in meaningful ways that help clients build brand value and drive transactions. And we do it from seven offices with over 650 employees across the U.S. If you’re a problem-solving creative type with game-changing ideas, we should talk. Check us out at www.ryanpartnership.com .
Ryan Partnership is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
Ryan Partnership - 21 months ago