SMX Staffing is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. We have great opportunities with growth potential for an Account Supervisor in Bennington, VT.
The Account Supervisor oversees the day to day tasks associated with supervising and leading employees on the production lines. The majority of your time will be spent on the production floor, managing employees' productivity, goals and performance. Responsibilities include: scheduling employees, monitoring attendance and tracking employee hours for payroll processing, supervising employee conduct, providing coaching and training, auditing programs and completing operations reports. Additional duties may include assisting with recruiting and interviewing.
Our exciting fast paced environment is a good fit for candidates with excellent multitasking skills. In this position you'll be interacting with the client and employees on the production lines, so outstanding interpersonal and leadership/supervisory skills are a must. The qualified candidate must also have immense attention to detail and be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Assist the Senior Manager with maintaining a highly motivated team
- Provide immediate front line customer service to management team, associate and clients
- Manage weekly schedules for all employees
- Participates in our Client’s meetings
- Make associate hiring and termination decisions
- Handle order requests and changes from client contacts
- Handle associate relations activities, communications, and investigations
- Handle safety inspections
- Work on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
- Maintain time clock database up-to-date in order to process payroll.
- Assist with reports by using MS Office applications
- Assist Senior Manager with recruiting activities
- High School Diploma/GED required
- At least 1 year of management/supervisor experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a high volume/fast paced environment
- Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
- Prefer previous experience in recruiting
- Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word)
- Strong Customer Service and Client Relation Skills
Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Apply now. Go to: