360i is looking for an Account Supervisor to take a lead role in the development of social marketing strategies and implementation for a key client.
We need someone who truly understands and has a passion for innovation and delivering broad-based digital and social marketing solutions. Someone who is equally hands-on as they are strategic. A supreme project management orientation is essential as well as an ability to engender trust and confidence across a wide variety of internal and external agency partners.
This role will have significant client exposure and will partner with agency teams including but not limited to: insights, strategy, creative, community management, analytics and media. This is a mission-critical role with good growth opportunities.
About 360i - A Decade of Digital Marketing Innovation:
We're a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. We're continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to digital AOR in just 5 years. And we've more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands like Coke, Kraft Foods, Oreo, Smirnoff, Fisher-Price, NBC and JCPenney.
We've been honored in Ad Age's A-List and Best Places to Work issues for two years running - and Fast Company calls us one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies."
- 5+ years of business experience in account management/marketing with at least 3 years of delivering innovative digital or social marketing solutions
- Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and building relationships with senior level clients
- Proven ability to proactively present strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership, drive brands and engage consumers; demonstrated understanding of social media is essential
- Innate curiosity and aptitude with the ability to see big picture as well as be hands on
- Excellent communications/presentation skills
- Ability to galvanize internal teams around new ideas/solutions and deliver flawless execution