FusionStorm is an award-winning, information technology delivery (ITD) companyTM. We combine best-of-breed products from leading vendors with a full suite of Professional and Managed Services to help our customers save money and grow their businesses. FusionStorm provides advanced technology and data center infrastructure expertise; world-class IT consulting, and managed and support services. We ensure our customer’s IT investments create value and realize high returns.
FusionStorm hires extraordinary people who strive to make a difference. Our success is in large part due to our outstanding talented and dedicated employees. If you thrive on transformation, empowerment to make a difference, and identification of solutions in an innovative environment, we want you to join our team.
FusionStorm is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in San Jose, Sacramento, Irvine, San Diego, Bakersfield, Las Vegas, Dallas Texas, Columbus Ohio, Franklin Massachusetts, New York City, Red Bank New Jersey, and Tampa Florida. For more information about FusionStorm, please visit www.fusionstorm.com .
The job of an Account Support Manager is to coordinate with clients on an ongoing basis regarding open and pending projects to maintain project timelines and ensure proper delivery of all products and services. Account Support Representatives will communicate regularly with client project and implementation teams, individual employees and vendors regarding open requests, open quotes, escalated orders, and at risk projects, will develop and maintain forecasts, and conduct operational oversight to streamline processes, ensure workflow integrity, and create and will maintain databases relating to all aspects of historical deals, and execute other general project management duties as needed.
- Collaborate and interface directly with Technical Project Managers on a bi-weekly basis regarding open and pending production, corporate, and IT projects
- Maintain project timelines and verify integrity of FusionStorm Vendor Supplied Inventory (VSI) to Clients
- Manage and oversee all logistics between FusionStorm and vendors to ensure scheduled deliveries to customer sites
- Communicate regularly with FusionStorm and Client Finance teams to provide key data and timelines
- Communicate regularly to Asset Management teams
- Report on a bi-weekly basis to project teams, individual users, and vendor management
- Exercise discretion and judgment to manage and coordinate execution of all open requests, open quotes, open purchase orders, escalated orders, and at-risk projects
- Utilize project management expertise to communicate project timelines and manage escalations with Manufacturer Account Executives (Cisco, Juniper, F5, etc)
- Lead all SFDC reporting and tracking relating to open opportunities, assigning ownership of opportunities within team, and follow-up directly with customers
- Create and maintain accurate team forecasts
- Maintain operational oversight of team to streamline processes and ensure workflow integrity
- Conduct analysis in order to create and maintain a database of historical deals, pricing, and technology preferences across FusionStorm customer base
- Conduct general project management duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years sales experience
- 1-2 years Customer support experience
- Ability to exercise substantial discretion and independent personal judgment to accomplish goals with little to no ongoing direct supervision
- Ability to maintain effective lines of communication between high-level internal and external stakeholders, including exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving, time-management, and organizational and prioritizing skills
- Professional self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
- Ability to take ownership of significant projects to create, maintain, and expand opportunities with clients
In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, FusionStorm provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind. Please visit our website for more information about our competitive benefits package: http://www.fusionstorm.com/Careers/TotalCompensation.aspx .
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
FusionStorm is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.
FusionStorm - 17 months ago