Job Title: |
Account Representative II
Delivers high quality billing solutions and service excellence for group customers. Facilitates a working dialogue with Institutional Business clients and internal business partners in order to provide innovative solutions to client's Volutnary Benefits' needs.
- Accountable for standard voluntary benefit group customers service and satisfaction.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with group customers and Internal Partners (Sales, I/T, or systems, marketing, call centers, remittance service center, etc.). in order to enhance the ongoing success of the voluntary benefits programs.
- Educates customers on the operational aspects of their benefits program at both the group and individual employee level and provide decision support for the customer.
- Performs functions that are critical to the accuracy of billing for the group program for all assigned accounts; (annually updating account billing schedules, daily analysis of reports that document missed or incorrect deductions, audit the accuracy of the content of administrative systems, etc.) in order to prevent serious administrative problems and implement proactive practices to avoid escalation.
- Detects and assists with troubleshooting problems with the electronic interface established for the customer and mobilizes the resources of other departments when necessary.
- Monitors the billing, transmission and payment processes for assigned group customers.
- Accurately applies premium from Institutional customers to the policies/accounts/records of individual policyholders.
- Participates on the team assigned to implement new small to mid-sized accounts for voluntary benefit sales.
- Assists in initiating internal resources needed to implement product additions to existing customers; adjust for customer mergers/acquisitions and to accommodate customer changes in pay frequency, reorganizations, etc.
- Assists in analyzing issues and inquiries from customers, sales executives, brokers and other units within MetLife and resolve, respond promptly and implement solutions efficiently.
- Documents existing administrative processes and procedures.
- Recommends improvements to existing systems and processes/procedures from the patterns observed administering cases.
- Leads or participates in the development of new processes and procedures relating to new products, systems or delivery mechanisms.
- Supports the quality management system processes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 plus years of related experience
- 2 plus years of customer service experience
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Don't accuse New England Life Insurance of a regional bias. The company, which operates as New England Financial, provides insurance and...