ACO Coordinator is responsible for supporting our ACO Nurse Case Managers and ACO patients. They will assist in facilitating appointments for the members as well as preventive care education programs and events. ACO Coordinators will also participate in patient outreach by phone and mailings.
• At least 3 years of experience working in a Managed Care or Healthcare environment.
• Experience supporting nurses and medical directors.
• Administrative support experience with strong computer skills.
• Proficient in MS Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and Power Point).
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
Back to Career Main Page
Completed applications can be faxed along with your resume to (818) 357-5029, attention Human Resources. Or, you may complete our online application and click the “Submit by Email” button at the end of the application. This will place your application data in a new e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org using your computer’s e-mail system. You may then attach an electronic copy of your resume to this e-mail and send.