Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients. With customers in more than 40 countries, Ingredion, formerly Corn Products International, serves approximately 60 diverse sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceuticals and other industries. For more information, visit ingredion.com .
Westchester Corporate Center
Execute accounting transactions for the U.S. and Canadian Companies, in accordance with GAAP, ensuring transactions are accurate and properly stated. Participate in the month end and year end closing process as required.
Manager, Accounting (P&L)
- Financial Reports – Assist in the preparation of the balance sheets/income statements to ensure accurate revenue and expenditure data is available for the US/Canadian business as required.
- Account Reconciliations – Prepare monthly account reconciliations in a timely manner to ensure internal control policies are being followed.
- Business Process Procedures – Ensure Business Process Procedures (BPP’s) are written and current for all job functions and that they comply with internal control policies.
- Journal Entries - Book journal entries as required and ensure that transactions are recorded accurately and in compliance with applicable standards.
A gility and Innovation
- Account Analysis – Perform account analysis and prepare detailed reports as needed.
- Expenses – Work with departments internally to ensure travel and business expenses are recorded appropriately and in compliance with internal control policies.
- Projects – Work on projects as requested by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Demonstrated understanding of basic accounting concepts and theories used in the business environment.
- Knowledge of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow and working capital statements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software applications (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various levels within the organization as well as to external customers and vendors.
- Uses knowledge of business and markets to execute goals.
- Prioritizes plans and delivers their own goals as part of the team.
- Works collaboratively with peers and others.
- Embraces changes and is open to new ideas and approaches.
Ingredion Incorporated is proud to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) with a generous company match, a pension plan and long term career growth potential.
Ingredion - 23 months ago
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and...