Knowledge of modern accounting principles, practices, and procedures. |
• Knowledge of personal computers with emphasis on spreadsheet software.
• Knowledge of governmental accounting and budgeting procedures.
• Knowledge of state requirements and regulations regarding correct record keeping and reporting functions
• Ability to establish and maintain fiscal records and procedures.
• Ability to prepare clear and comprehensive financial statements and reports.
• Ability to train and prioritize the work of others.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with fellow employees, independent auditors, and the general public.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred.
• Three or more years of successful experience in accounting, auditing, payroll, employee benefits, or the completion of financial reports that demonstrates
accounting knowledge and understanding. School district or County Office of Education experience preferred.
EdJoin.org - 13 months ago