Job ID: 1046; Close Date: Open Until Filled;
Agency: South Dakota Retirement System, Accounting Department
Salary/Grade: $15.29 per hour A1
VETERANS' PREFERENCE ELIGIBLE
This position performs professional level accounting work for the South Dakota Retirement System that requires the application of basic accounting principles and control procedures following established procedures and/or standard practices.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
A degree in Accounting or a related field.
• generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), practices, and standards;
• generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS).
• comprehend and apply pertinent laws, rules, and policies;
• conduct research, compile, and analyze financial data;
• use computers and applicable accounting software.
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 2 years ago - save job
Governor Dennis Daugaard's goal is to create a culture in state government centered around serving the citizens, the voters and the...