Be responsible for promptly and accurately assisting in numerous accounting functions.
· Help maintain Company’s accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
· Help manage and reconcile all Company bank accounts.
· Help manage and maintain the Company’s Like Kind Exchange (LKE) Program.
· Assist in timely completion of annual corporate audit and annual corporate tax filings.
· Help maintain all functions of the company purchasing card program.
· Help input Cat invoices and reconcile Cat monthly statements.
· Reconcile GL accounts and perform analysis of account balances for financial and non-financial personnel.
· Maintain and resolve daily posting issues within accounting system and DBS system.
· Help prepare local, state, and federal tax forms and reports, including sales & use, mobile machinery, real estate and personal property tax reporting.
· Assist in all other miscellaneous accounting functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Individual must have a good understanding of GAAP. Has the ability and positive attitude to perform financial analysis for internal departments. Must operate a 10 key calculator by touch, have basic typing skills, be proficient with Microsoft products, and strong background in automated business and accounting systems.
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING
Requires a bachelor’s degree
Strong spreadsheet skills and experience using an automated accounting system preferred.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED
Computer terminal, personal computer, typewriter, telephone, calculator, and copier, and automated mail machine.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES
Office environment requires professional dress and appearance.
In an 8-hour day a worker must:
1. Sit 6-8 hours
2. Use hand for fine manipulation
3. Walk/Stand 0-2 hours.
Wyoming Machinery Company - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -