Individual contributor within the Disbursements Department responsible for financial reporting, month end, quarter end, and year end processes, journal entries and preparation of the annual 11K. Must possess a solid knowledge of US GAAP, including the related accounting entries and have an understanding of general ledger account reconciliation processes. The individual should be able to perform analysis of accounting processes and propose recommendations. Position will assist with project deliverables and management reporting packages; develop and maintain relationships with business partners including employee groups. Individual will be held to a high degree of confidentiality.
Posting Code: ~m~
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or finance is required.
- Minimum of three years of accounting or related experience.
- Position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills and knowledge of accounting practices and principals and SEC reporting requirements.
- Candidate must possess advanced skills in MS applications such as Excel, and Word and with downloading data from an integrated accounting system.
- Experience with SAP preferred. Successful candidate must be detail oriented, team player, self-motivated and have strong organization skills.
IGT - 2 years ago
International Game Technology (IGT) has hit the jackpot in the casino gaming business. The company is the world's largest gaming...