VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing
HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch,
listen … and live! We are currently seeking an Accountant II. This individual
will analyze all customer accounts, assist in accounts receivable process, and
provide all levels of management with useful and accurate financial information
on a timely basis via verbal communication, presentations or other
documentation. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, the ideal candidate
will have significant experience with accounting, accounts receivable, analysis,
and large data sets. The successful candidate will be an expert in Excel and can
think through processes with such a thorough understanding that their analysis
is sound. You must be able to demonstrate that you have mastery in analysis,
logical/critical thinking and this area of accounting. The ideal candidate will
demonstrate the potential to grow into a leader within the accounting
- Heavily communicate with customers and sales team to resolve
- Assist on month-end closing process.
- Manage and process end user orders
- Coordinate and assist in special projects and department activities.
- Analyze and validate customer payment and deductions.
- Preparation of weekly customer payment forecast.
- Preparation of certain internal management information reports.
- Review contracts and agreements to identify and account for various
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
the position will be required to communicate daily with other departments within
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience in the field of accounting
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as
the company and with external parties
performing required duties within specific timelines
- Ability to remain focused and multi task in a fast paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented, ability to provide solutions to accounting
- Resourceful; must be able to think through processes and come to a
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and most of Microsoft Office
- Should possess self-management skills and ability to work with
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal and
- Advanced proficiency in Excel - You will be tested.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
VIZIO - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
VIZIO has done for HDTVs what Dell did for PCs and Southwest Airlines did for air travel: sell them for less. The company sells low-cost...