Adchemy is currently seeking an experienced Accountant. The individual in this role will be an integral part of a small finance team and will be responsible for invoicing, monthly and quarterly close activities. The position is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking growth in an exciting industry. A self starter, focused on continuous improvement, the ideal candidate will have a strong accounting skills with a solid understanding of GAAP.
- Monthly invoicing for Adchemy's domestic operations.
- Ownership of prepaids and deferred revenue for a significant portion of Adchemy's business
- Plays a key role in month end and quarter end closing activities
- Ownership and reconciliation of a significant portion of the company's balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Assistance with other departmental activities and ad hoc projects as requested.
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent, from a leading undergraduate institution.
- Minimum of 3 years operational accounting experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel a must; knowledge of Netsuite and Adaptive Planning a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
Adchemy - 14 months ago