will be responsible for assisting Accounting Manager in all aspects of Accounting including A/P, fixed assets, cash, banking and interim and final financial statement preparation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Coordinate the month-end and year-end closing process with Accounting Manager
- Perform monthly balance sheet account analysis and reconciliation
- Participate in and assist with coordination of the annual audit process
- Prepare reconciliations to review and verify all asset and liability balances
- Perform audit of monthly travel and expense accounts
- Perform ad hoc analysis and review of accounts and expense as requested
- B.A. degree in accounting / finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting role
- CPA desired
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Aegis Sciences Corporation - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard