Anellotech is a startup company, located in Pearl River, NY, that is developing a novel catalytic biomass to chemicals process. The company is advancing the technology from bench reactors to a significant scale demonstration.
The Accountant will report to the Business Manager. S/he will be responsible for preparing financial statements, entering daily transactions, and monitoring company budget.
- Prepare monthly management reports of company financials, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement
- Prepare financial projections, cash burn rates and cash runway
- Prepare monthly analysis comparing budget vs. actual financials
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries, including depreciation and equity-based compensation, by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Supervise outside payroll service and oversee payroll tax compliance
- Assist with due diligence from potential investors
- Research various tax and accounting related matters
- Collaborate with outside accounting firm for federal, state and local tax return preparation
- Collaborate with independent auditors during annual financial audit
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or associated field
- At least 5 years of accounting experience, with at least 2 years in the manufacturing sector
- CPA a plus
- QuickBooks proficiency a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, small company environment, with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
Qualified candidates should respond with cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Place the code 13-acc in the subject line of your response.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Founded in 2008 by Prof. George Huber and David Sudolsky, Anellotech has developed a clean technology platform for inexpensively producing...