1) Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
2) Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
3) Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
4) Plan layout of project.
5) Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
6) Prepare scale drawings
7) using IT in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software
8) project managing and helping to coordinate the work of contractors;