For 45 years, C&S has been a great place to build a rewarding career. With offices in New York, Ohio, Michigan, California, Florida and Arizona, C&S continues to grow strong, recruiting and retaining some of the most knowledgeable professionals in the business. We are committed to providing our staff with interesting projects in a dynamic organization focused on collaboration and engineering excellence.
This person will:
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Perform routine duties requiring the use of various forms and procedures in posting data or preparing standard reports
- Input data into computer and use calculator
- Occasionally type, copy, collate, or file material
- Perform beginning accounting type clerical duties involving some knowledge of general and cost accounting
- Post, check, and trace ordinary discrepancies and reconcile routine statements
- Occasionally compile data for reports
Minimum Education & Experience Required:
- Operating Timberline accounting software
- Responsible for weekly processing of payroll
- Responsible for accounts receivable
- Assists with extending and posting accounts payable invoices
- Assists with reconciliation of all cash accounts
- Responsible for monthly union benefit remittances
- Responsible for NYS sales tax filings
- Responsible for certified payroll reports
- Prepares other financial or project-specific reports
- Prepares necessary information for Internal Audit purposes, as required
- Other duties as required
A minimum 4 year degree is preferred and 3-5 years of experience required.
Please email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration. C&S offers an excellent salary & benefits package and a unique work environment.
C&S focuses on unifying our diverse services. Our experts support each other by collaborating on projects, combining their knowledge to...