Job Location: Herndon, VA
FLSA Status: Exempt
Date: July 2014
Reports To: Finance Manager,
- Create and maintain billing charge codes related to projects
- Perform daily accounting activities related to AR and AP as required
- Enter, accruals, and other journal entries into accounting system
- Review and process subcontractor invoices and expense reports
- Enter accruals, and other journal entries into accounting system
- Set-up and maintain vendor, employee, and project accounts
- Monitor timekeeping system
- Perform additional accounting and finance functions as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Associate’s degree and 3 years related experience.
- 1-3 years accounting experience
CORMAC CORPORATION, an IBM Business Partner, is an IT consulting firm specializing in Data Management, Application Development and Systems...