Provides accounting and analytical support to management and Operations.
• Responsible for preparing timely and accurate monthly financial results including balance sheet, profit and loss statements and other financial reports as needed.
• Participates in the month end accounting close process. These responsibilities include journal vouchers, financial analysis, account reconciliations and SOX
• Analysis of actual results to budgets and forecasts.
• Assist management in reviewing their financials.
• Prepare the Division’s annual budget process, quarterly forecasts and monthly updates.
• Provides SAP/HFM research and support to accounting and Operations.
• Insure the integrity of Cameron’s financial data.
• Projects assigned as necessary.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Demonstrates the ability to create, modify and analyze accounting/cost information that is both accurate and timely.
• Must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting policies, procedures, and processes.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment, extract and analyze data from SAP and convert it to a user-friendly format for division, accounting and plant
• Exhibits high degree of initiative and is adaptable to change. Demonstrates assertiveness in pursuing open issues to closure.
Bachelor's degree required. Atleast 18 hours of accounting course credits required.
• 1-3 years work experience in a financial accounting environment preferred.
• Requires the ability to solve complex problems and provide analysis for both solutions and broad based impact.
• Well organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software – especially Excel
• Proficient with SAP or other ERP preferred.
• Hyperion (HFM) experience preferred.
Cameron - 13 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...