Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for an Accountant .
- Reviews and interprets financial results in with business managers.
- Drafts insightful accounting analysis.
- Maintains a basic understanding of financial systems and data elements.
- Assists in the preparation of management reporting and analytical tools.
- Researches financial anomalies and makes corrections as necessary. Works on special projects as assigned.
- Generates reconciliations and accounts analyses.
- Participates in the monthly financial statement closes.
- Validates accounting assumptions with Accounting Manager and/or business managers.
- Aware of and monitors compliance of processes, transactions and balances with accounting / finance policies.
- Assists in implementing appropriate accounting policies and procedures.
- Aware of internal control concepts, evaluates controls to ensure they are operating effectively and makes recommendations to improve controls.
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Knowledge of Gas Plant Accounting a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Cenergy - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...