CliftonLarsonAllen, a top 10 national CPA firm with more than 50 years of experience of providing excellent service to our clients and great career opportunities for our people, wants you to join our team! At CliftonLarsonAllen, you will gain the experiences and training needed for you to build a great career in your chosen industry. We develop outstanding professionals and leaders who grow with our firm and who help our firm grow.
At CliftonLarsonAllen, you can explore multiple career choices, exercise your entrepreneurial muscles, develop life-long relationships, and enjoy flexibility based on your unique needs. Your career success is core to our culture!
We invest in our people and provide them with outstanding training and professional experiences. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure to multiple industries through audit and tax preparation processes
- Gain exposure to a variety of client situations to develop your business skills
- Participate on audits; prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns; and complete special projects utilizing various software programs
- Partner with key leaders to learn from experienced professionals
- Work with a variety of Associates, Senior Associates, Managers, and Partners on assigned projects, building strong relationships in the firm and gaining exposure to the knowledge and talents of many people
The successful candidate will possess, or be working towards, a B.A/B.S. in Accounting, achieving the credit requirements to sit for CPA exam, 3.0 GPA minimum, and the ability to travel to client sites.
We want you to have an exceptional career with challenging projects, continuous improvement, and leadership opportunities. To learn more about how CliftonLarsonAllen is noticeably different, please visit our website at
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people.
CliftonLarsonAllen - 12 months ago