The Accountant oversees generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) for assigned areas of responsibility. Prepares journal entries to record assets, liabilities, shareholder's equity, revenues and expenses. Analyzes financial information and prepares reports aimed at providing management insight and awareness to financial performance and condition of specific corporate entities. Collaborates with others to develop and enhance accounting systems and processes. Provides leadership over accounting projects and processes to accomplish specified goals and objectives.
- Bachelors in accounting from accredited university and 1-3 years related experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and internal systems of control.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of financial statement preparation.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store - 11 months ago
This company has gotten ahead in the restaurant business by holding onto a bit of the past. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store owns and...