DudaMobile is looking for an accountant who will report directly to the Director of Finance. This role requires a dynamic personality, great communication skills and a solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Maintain monthly bookkeeping including posting journal entries and account reconciliations
- Process payroll and accounts payable throughout each month including obtaining appropriate approval of payments
- Handle invoicing and collections of accounts receivable including posting receipts to the G/L
- Own the accounting monthly close process and coordinate close schedule with CFO
- Assist the Director of Finance and CFO with various projects/requests
- Assist the Director of Operations with implementing and administrating HR policies and procedures including onboarding, benefits, employee affairs etc.
- BA/BS preferred
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Must have Start-up experience
- Experience executing the entire accounting function (A/P, A/R, revenue recognition, payroll etc.) is a big plus
- Experience working with QuickBooks. Expert level user a big plus
- Very good understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- International (Japan, Europe, LATAM) experiences a plus
DudaMobile - 16 months ago
DudaMobile is a mobile website creation platform that makes it easy to turn existing websites into mobile optimized sites. Founded in 2009,...