Bachelor of Arts
This position reports into the manager of accounting and their primary function will be the preparation of financial statements, analysis, and projections.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Present financial statements
- Prepare financial analysis and projections
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare supporting schedules
- Assist with yearly budget and insurance renewal
EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE:
- Excel knowledge at an intermediate level and basic level for Word and Outlook.
- A general understanding of computerized accounting systems is helpful.
- Attention to detail and must be able to work independently.
- CPA desirable, but not required.
- A bachelor degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Professional Office atmosphere
The above statements in this job description are intended to describe the nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Dupage Medical Group - 7 months ago