Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking an experienced Accountant to handle a variety of accounting and reporting activities. The position reports to the Accounting Supervisor/ Manager, North America and is based in Charlotte, NC.
Key operational responsibilities
· Responsible for the Inter-Company accounting process for Major Appliances
· Business partner with shared services accountants in Poland
· Responsible for the accurate accounting and forecasting of currency hedging and revaluation
· Financial statement preparation and presentation along with variance analysis
· Accrual accounting
· Standardize and streamline process efficiencies
· Follow internal control procedures to ensure compliance
· Prepare and maintain reconciliations
· Perform month-end close responsibilities and financial reporting accurately as assigned and in compliance with internal controls
· Prepare information as needed for external and internal auditors
· Provide frequent and timely support to various business partners throughout the organization
· Perform other projects as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor/ Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
· 3-6 years experience in industry or public accounting required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to details and good organizational skills
· Advanced MS Excel required
· JD Edwards and SQL experience a plus
Electrolux Home Products, Inc., together with its parent companies; affiliates; subsidiaries and divisions (collectively referred to as “Electrolux”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need assistance during the application or interview process due to a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and Electrolux will attempt to provide reasonable assistance. Applicants will not be penalized for requesting such assistance.
Electrolux is a global leader in appliances for household and professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. The company focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed, based on extensive consumer insight, to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals. Electrolux products include refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, cookers and air-conditioners sold under esteemed brands such as Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kelvinator, AEG, and Eureka. In 2012, Electrolux had sales of $17 billion ($5.1 billion in North America) and 58,000 employees. The Electrolux North American headquarters is located at 10200 David Taylor Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262 in the University Research Park. For more information visit http://newsroom.electrolux.com/us/.
Electrolux - 6 months ago