Job Title: Accountant
[Pay Grade Determined with Human Resources]
Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Review and analyze general ledger account balances, and performs reconciliations. Verify accuracy and make recommendations for corrections.
- Involved in the planning, monitoring and organizing of various activities in the Accounting department which may include: accounts payable, cash application, general ledger, financial reporting, SAP system maintenance and inventory accounting.
- Prepare and enter journal entries.
- Implement procedures and solve accounting system problems, as well as procedural/process problems.
- Prepare various financial statements and/or reports.
- Review internal controls for possible improvements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Good knowledge of accounting software.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and intermediate computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and 2 – 4 years related experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Endress + Hauser Flowtec AG - 7 months ago