Responsible for maintaining all vendor accounts for the US and Canada
· Daily 3 way purchase order compliance matching to ensure that inventory invoiced matches purchase orders in price, quantity, receiving and vendor name before being sent for payment to Accounts Payable
· Communicate extensively with vendors, purchasing, receiving team and accounts payable departments to ensure on time inventory deliveries to buyers and payment receipts to vendors
· Negotiate and enforce collections of all invoicing to ensure the clearance on outstanding accounts.
· Issue resolution with vendors that can include pricing errors, receiving errors, quantity issues, etc.
· Log all vendors into specific excel spreadsheets to track any issues and payments and relay this to the vendor weekly to discuss any questions or problems.
· Non-Inventory purchase order management to ensure that non-inventory Purchase Orders are set up correctly.
· Correctly code invoices to their correct accounts and log all invoicing in excel database to track monthly accruals for Canadian vendors.
· Possible ad hoc Journal Entries relating to vendor processes
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges...