Perform Accountant duties including assigned month end accounting functions, spreadsheets for year-end audits and special projects.
- Prepare journal entries for month-end close
- Prepare and analyze monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax reports and entries
- Assist in year end audit
- Special projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 0 to 2 years of previous accounting experience
- BS in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Strong computer spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Airline Accounting experience a plus
Physical Effort –
Generally not required.
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess good mathematical aptitude
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Able to work with strict confidentiality
Frontier Airlines - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...