Gonzaba Medical Group is in search of an Accountant that will support various aspects of finance and accounting it will require a solid background in accounting experience along with a combination of strong analytical skill.
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field required. Prior experience with multi-specialty physician group required. Must possess communication skills to interact positively with physicians, patients and staff. Ability to write policy and procedures and routine correspondence. Ability to analyze, summarize and troubleshoot.
- Prepares Capitation Revenue transactions
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such asgeneral ledger accounts, documenting business transactions and complete corresponding reconciliations
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met in accordance with the closing dates set by management.
- Maintain scorecards by location, department and provider on a monthly basis.
- Analyze and interpret managerial and financial documents and information to verify accuracy and completeness of data provided.
- Develop, analyze, and execute budgets and post revenues to correct ledger account.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial analyses reports to management.
- Analyze revenue and expense accounts for verification of proper account coding.
- Submit budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval.
- Reconcile various accounts
- Responsible for End Of Month GL Activities
Computer Skills: Knowledge of Word Processing software, database software, spreadsheet and Internet software. MAS 90, Budget Maestro, Analytics Maestro, and IDX experience a plus.
Gonzaba Medical Group - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard