At GrowthForce we celebrate doing things differently. Curious and clever by nature, our SENIOR ASSOCIATES are expert QuickBooks users looking for ways to help their small business clients get the most out of their numbers. Our team is growing with experienced accountants who are helping us turn a commodity service into something remarkable by empowering small business owners with financial management tools previously only available to the Fortune 500.
We’re looking for:
Our Benefits Program includes resources to support you financially as well as your life outside of GrowthForce:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced QuickBooks user; Advanced Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with detailed knowledge of month-end reporting, payroll, and sales tax processing.
- Strong understanding of accounting theory, including U.S. GAAP
- Proven track record of increasing responsibilities including creating accounting workflows and processes
- Strong computer desktop skills with exceptional ability in MS Excel, Outlook & Word
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate schedules within tight deadlines
- Team-oriented manager comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive compensation plan & stock options
- Flexible paid time-off for personal, vacation and sick days
- Eight (8) paid holidays
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness program with the flexibility to choose the coverage that’s right for you.
- Extensive Management Development & Training program
- 401(k) Retirement program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- MarketPlace online community of product and service providers offering discounts to employees
- Access to over 3,000+ online training resources & a vast digital book library
GrowthForce, LLC - 19 months ago