This role will be responsible for financial integrity and analysis for subsidiary companies. The incumbent will perform financial, analytical and accounting functions; includes revenues and other areas that may be impacted by billing, revenue recognition, accounts receivable and other balance sheet items.
- Maintain the general ledger and support the monthly general ledger closing process.
- Prepare, analyze and review complex journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of month-end and year-end reporting, including balance sheet, profit & loss and cash flow reporting.
- Collaborate with various department leaders providing insight into and resolution of accounting issues and business financials.
- Coordinate and assist with internal and external audits.
- Generate, update and/or maintain documentation of work processes and monitor internal controls to ensure compliance with GAAP.
- Participate in the evaluation of existing processes to improve the performance, output and efficiency of assigned tasks. Assist with implementing new processes as needed.
- Responsible for financial reporting and reporting on other key financial metrics.
- Strong operational and technical accounting knowledge, analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent communicator with strong organizational skills necessary to interface with and influence all levels of organization.
- The ability to work independently through the use of initiative and self-motivation; drive results with a sense of urgency relative to the end user.
- Excels in quickly conceptualizing and assimilating data to make decisions and take appropriate action
- Advanced user of MS Excel.
- Sound business judgment and integrity.
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and multitasking abilities.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA required.
- Three or more years of accounting, finance or financial audit experience.