A focal point in all accounting actions and issues between SORDAC Program offices, SORDAC-K, Joint Special Operations Unit (JSOU), and HQ USSOCOM, Defense Financial Accounting Services (DFAS), and 6th Air Mobility Wing/Comptroller Squadron (6th AMW/CPTS). This support includes all accounting actions associated with conducting a formal Tri-Annual review within the Financial Management (FM) Suite to perform document reconciliation for all expired year accounts IAW DFAS guidance. Support shall include providing training on the Tri-Annual review process to customers with respect to GAFS/IAPS, reconciliation systems, Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS), Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), and other training as required; perform super module manager and Group Administration Management (GAM) roles. In addition, the contractor shall perform all actions associated with setting up new codes in Automated Business Services System (ABSS), creating new flows, and establishing new accounts for WAWF. Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Support the current process for updating Air Force (AF) financial systems with new accounting codes in order for the Business Financial Managers (BFMs) in the program offices to perform daily activities with respect to funds execution.
- Research and analyze how the current SOFM accounting systems, SORDAC-K systems, and other DoD systems are currently configured and provide a plan to improve efficiency and accountability of dollars across the command using automation.
- Quickly generate and upon request for various reasons, however, it is the objective of the command to quickly account for dollars spent by organization, type of appropriations, type of funds, contract number, funds available, and funds disbursed without human interface.
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance Required
- Knowledge on research and analysis in DoD and MFP-11 budgeting and accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Accounting and an understanding of Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field, Master's degree preferred
- Capable and willing to work in a fast-paced, without functional/ program boundaries.
- Required 24 hours of Accounting / and TS/SCI works in SCIF.
Founded in 1992 by CEO and President Stephen A. Dempsey, IPT Associates is a Small Veteran Owned Business that provides professional program...