InterMoor, Inc., an Acteon company, is the leading mooring, foundations and subsea services provider delivering innovative solutions for rig moves, mooring services and offshore installation projects.
With domestic facilities in Houston, Morgan City, and Fourchon, InterMoor also has facilities in Central America, South America, UK, Norway, West Africa, and Southeast Asia. We support operators and contractors worldwide with our engineering, fabrication, shore base, survey, and positioning services to provide customized solutions.
As InterMoor continues to expand its’ operations and add to its’ long term backlog of work, we are seeking talented individuals to join our team.
Full range of accounting duties to include A/R, A/P, Payroll, G/L reconciliations, cash management.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of Monthly financial reporting packs
- Analysis of various accounting transactions
- Support of overall accounting tasks
- Some overtime required
- Some travel required
- BS Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years experience;
- International Accounting experience preferred,
- Working knowledge of accounting functions (A/P, A/R, Payroll, G/L)
- Microsoft Navision experience a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- U.S. G.A.A.P. knowledge