Interstates Companies and Harbor Group are seeking a qualified individual to lead complex accounting projects and be able to analyze and work strategically.
Primary job duties include:
• Obtain, Report, Analyze & Interpret Project Financial Data
• Perform Project Accounting & Contract Billing Functions
• Assist in Budgeting & Forecasting Process
• Develop and Maintain Projects Controls
•Assist in Strategic Planning & Benchmarking
•Complete Variety of Data & Process Analysis
•Support Project Delivery Team
Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Experience preferred, but not required
• Ability to work independently with a sense of urgency to serve customers
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within a high volume, fast paced environment
• Effective and strong verbal/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Professional demeanor, with the ability to build working relationships with both internal and external clients, in a confidential manner.
The Interstates Companies offer you a positive, rewarding work environment, personal development opportunities, and a competitive salary/benefits package.
Your application will be considered only if all questions are
Interstates provides opportunity to work with a progressive, innovative, empowering, and safety-minded company. You will grow professionally...