Under minimal supervision performs advanced accounting duties relating to one or more of the following functions: general accounting, inventory control, accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, payroll and related financial reporting or analysis. May be required to guide the workload of another accounting person (lead capacity).
1. Participates in and may coordinate the month end closing process including the preparation of all financial statements.
2. Controls and ensures the timely preparation and posting of monthly journal entries. Balances, reconciles, and analyzes various general ledger accounts.
3. Prepares portions of annual budget and various financial and operational reports as required.
4. Prepares work papers, documents and various reports for internal/external auditors.
5. Prepares all commercial billings for shipments.
6. Reconcile monthly inventory, participate in semi annual inventory counts.
7. All other duties as assigned.
1. Minimum educaton required for this position is a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
2. The minimum related experience required for this position is 5 to 10 years of accounting experience in a senior position with 3 to 5 years in a manufacturing environment.
3. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication, math, calculator, PC/computer and accounting skills.
This position is available immediately. Generous benefit plans available. Please respond with resume, skill set and list of professional references.