The Staff Accountant role will be part of the shared services accounting team. This position will be responsible for accounting and analyzing general and administrative expense accounts and related projects.
- Participating in the monthly closing process, including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and related analysis.
- Identify areas of improvement to derive enhanced methods for explaining the appropriate business drivers, for accelerating close timing, for improving close accuracy and for enhancing controls over financial reporting.
- Support regulatory requirements including SOX testing and provide audit schedules, reconciliations, etc. to both internal and external audit on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Ad hoc requests as determined by management.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- CPA or security brokerage industry experience is a plus
- MS Office including Excel experience required; Oracle Financial knowledge a plus
- Will need basic understanding of internal controls and the demonstrated ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Requires strong analytical and organizational skills, as well as effective communication and the ability to interact effectively with various levels and work in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail and the demonstrated ability to multi-task are essential
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent field of study
Go back to the welcome page
Need further assistance?
Applicant Tracking Software