Perform various accounting tasks supporting accurate and timely reporting or analysis. Position may support any of the various finance functions as is required.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified .
- With appropriate guidance from management, practically apply required accounting standards and procedures to the recording of business transactions and the periodic reporting of these transactions.
- Responsible for preparing (or assisting in preparation) various reports, including governmental reporting, monthly internal reporting and half-year and annual external reporting, as requested or required.
- Performs detailed reporting reconciliations as required by the specific functional area of involvement. Investigate and resolve results of these reconciliations, including researching of all unusual or significant reconciling items identified.
- Assist with global reporting including monthly reporting packages and annual audit requirements, as required.
- Prepares reports to summarize and interpret current and projected financial information for other managers.
- Provide support and training for other operational finance positions as required.
- Perform special projects or prepare ad hoc reports as is needed.
Lend Lease - 18 months ago
At Lend Lease, we work with communities, clients and our colleagues to create positive legacies from funding a project right through to...