Lending Club is looking to hire an Accountant to be a part of the Accounting team.
- Responsible for the entire Accounts Payable cycle. Responsibilities include ensuring proper authorization of expenditures, preparing journal entries and disbursement of funds.
- Maintain accurate and up to date vendor profiles - set up new vendors and obtain W9 forms, if applicable. Prepare and file 1099 forms.
- Reconcile vendor accounts and statements, research and resolve payment issues.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Process the monthly Company credit card statement including posting of charges in the Accounting system.
- Process deposits and manage collection of account receivables.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger and documentation in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts, including bank account reconciliations.
- Provide support for various accounting and finance projects, as needed.
- Provide support for the month end close process including reconciliation of prepaid, fixed assets, deposits, other receivables and payables.
- At least 3 years accounting experience, preferably with some background in the financial services industry.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team oriented and fast paced environment.
- Strong initiative and demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptive and agile.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with a good understanding of GAAP.
Lending Club - 18 months ago
Lending Club utilizes technology and innovation to reduce the cost of lending to offer borrowers better rates and investors better returns....