Responsible for preparing accurate and timely journal entries, reconciling
accounts, assisting with monthly financial statements, backup to accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory
performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any
non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other duties as
- Validate and reconcile month end financial information
- Gather and summarize financial metrics
- Assist with filing for manufacturer credits
- Perform special projects when needed
- Backup accounts payable
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 year accounting degree
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to organize and process information according to procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritize job responsibilities to maximize efficiency
and ensure that deadlines are met
- Effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Team player
- Basic computer skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those
an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources
Loffler Companies, Inc. - 19 months ago