This position reports to the Accounting Manager of the
Corporate Accounting Department. Prepares journals, bank
reconciliations, account reconciliations and analysis on
the financial effectiveness of the corporate segment.
• Prepares and analyzes account reconciliations,
variance analysis and fluctuation analysis
• Records, classifies, and summarizes financial
transactions and events in accordance with generally
accepted accounting principles.
• Prepares and records entries including inter-company
transactions and accruals.
• Responsible for ensuring that intercompany accounts
• Applies a working knowledge of applicable laws and
regulations; verifies documents for completeness and
compliance with applicable regulations.
• Assist team in ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Works closely with external auditors on year-end
financial audits and internal control audits.
• Requires a four year degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Must have 2 to 5 years professional accounting
• Requires competent knowledge of U.S. generally
accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• Superior knowledge in spreadsheet software and strong
background in various financial software packages also
required; Hyperion experience strongly preferred.
• Sarbanes experience is helpful.
• Continually enhance processes and improve efficiencies
• Must be able to handle multiple priorities and adhere
• Requires excellent written and oral communication