Mitsubishi Electric Automtion, Inc. (MEAU) is seeking an Accountant responsible for supporting the daily activities of the Accounting Department. As part of the accounting team, the Accountant will be responsible for basic reporting, reconciliations and supporting recurring activities within the department.
Location: Northern Suburbs of Chicago (Vernon Hills, IL)
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities:
- Perform daily accounting activities (vendor setup, miscellaneous invoicing, general ledger reporting)
- Reconcile bank and other accounts, prepare journal entries, and support other processes
- Assist in month/quarter/year-end close
- Manage the Fixed Asset approval and capitalization process
- Prepare Daily Sales Reporting and other ad hoc reports
- Assist in cross training and backing up other functions
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
Beneficial Education, Skills and Experience:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting/financial related fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal departments.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency in Excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience using SAP FI/CO is a big plus.
We offer a business casual environment with an excellent benefits and compensation package including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For more information about our Company, please visit us at www.meau.com
Mitsubishi Electric Automation - 22 months ago