As a Station Reporting Accountant for Murphy USA, you will, be responsible for reviewing merchandise inventory for a group of sites, assisting accounting clerks with POS verifications and answering questions from the Operations department. Additionally, you will reconcile accounts, make journal entries, produce inventory reports and ad hoc reports along with any other related duties as required or assigned.
• Four year degree in a related field or broad knowledge of such fields as advanced accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. equivalent to four years of college, plus seven to eleven months related experience and/or training, and seven to eleven months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced mathematical skills
• Stellar analytical skills
• Outstanding report generation and presentation skills
Murphy Oil - 10 months ago
Murphy Oil Corporation (Murphy) is a worldwide oil and gas exploration and production company, with refining and marketing operations in the...